Introduction 1

hello im chonic
looking for a group to play with as my friends have left the game and i would like to keep playing

2 Likes

Hi Chronic

Welcome to ADI.

Hope into mumble some time so you can be fully on boarded and join in on our shenanigans :slight_smile:.

What ship/ships do you fly?

Welcome to ADI @Chronic_1! What kind of gameplay do you like? Sorry your friends decided to leave the game.

Hi there Chronic, I hope you are joining the Org, you’ll almost always have plenty of people here to game with; lots of “regulars”. See you in the verse,
Hercules

I hear you. My mates haven’t got good enough PC’s ATM. The one close friend that has, doesn’t understand the game enough to try it :roll_eyes:
Thankfully, I’ve got some good friends that I used to console with that’ll be moving to PC within the next couple of month and they’re coming for this game alone.
Exciting times ahead. Welcome to ADI

Sounds good man and currently I have a hammerhead as my rental till mine are all done but I liked going mining with the mole

Welcome to the team @Chronic_1. Sorry to hear your friends left, but you’ll definitely find someone to play with here. How long have you been playing SC?

For about 3 years now I’ve been waiting for it to become more playable. But these last few months it’s been pretty solid

Hey Chronic. Welcome to ADF. I hope to see you in the Verse!

The Mole is really fun, espesially with a full crew.

I hear you, also have a loaner Hammer Head while I wait… fun ship when you can get a decent crew complement.

Welcome to ADI Chronic_1. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.