Introductio-Sir-Deimos

Hello,

My name is Ben and I’m the twin brother of Lythander. I’m excited to join the organization to build harmony and pursue justice against piracy. I want fly a heavy gunship in the future and be a miner. I think that will be fun!

Thanks,
Sir Deimos

Welcome Deimos! I am sure that we can help you enjoy the heck out of SC. Like I offered your brother, if you want to tack a drop ship or a miner for a spin hit me up.

Hey, what’s up, I’m malicoz. Welcome aboard! There are quite a few people here that might be able to help you get started with mining if you ask around. I, personally, always seem to crash my prospector when I go ship mining :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Sir-Deimos, Welcome to ADI, glad you joined us. for heavy gunships, you will want to look into the Hammerhead, a very strong gunship and my favorite. See you in the verse.

Welcome aboard Ben, mining is a solid way to build up some aUEC and you’ll find plenty of us like to blow stuff up real good as well. The more guns, the better. See you in the 'verse!

Thanks guys!

Welcome aboard Sir Deimos. Hammerhead pilot or future Hammerhead pilot? Hope the community you’ll find the community to your liking. Hope to see you around.

Hekko and welcome to ADI Sir_Deimos! Excellent to have you with us here at ADI. Looking forward to seeing you out in the Verse!

Hi, welcome to ADI!

Hi Deimos and welcome to ADI! Ooo twins how fun!! Hope to meet you in Mumble soon :smiley:

Hello Sir deimos and welcome to ADI.
I had the opportunity to fly with your brother yesterday.

Nice to see fellow twins join up (I am also a twin brother and Pheonix lucror is my brother).

You’re always welcome to come fly with me.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi Sir_Deimos, Welcome to ADI. Nice to have a twin brother team. I can help with mining. I have the Prospect and MOLE in my fleet. I look forward to playing with you in the verse.

Hey SirDeimos I hope you and you brother enjoy SC and find a place in ADI. Keep a look out on the forums for org ops that interest you. see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI! Mining is a great way to make some money, and gunships are just plain fun :slight_smile: Look forward to flying with you and your brother in the verse.

Welcome to ADI!
Nice to have you with us! I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Welcome to ADI Sir_Deimos! One of the best ways to afford a heavy gunship is through mining, I think you have a good strategy lined up.

Welcome to ADI Sir_Deimos. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in our mass ops.

Hi Sir_Deimos,

Welcome to ADI. Feel free to hit me up whenever you see me online and I can take you mining and explain the mechanics involved. I’m looking forward to flying with you and chewing space rocks :slight_smile:

If your brother is Lythander you both missed a perfect opportunity to make names of “Sir_Deimos” and “Sir_Phobos”! But jests aside welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and if you’re anti piracy you’re certainly in the right place. Gunships eh? Might I direct your attention to Drake ships or possible Aegis line?

Im so glad you get this reference!