Introduciton: Pumawins

Hi my name is Puma. I really like aerospace and tech and my favorite breakfast cereal is cinnamon toast crunch.

3 Likes

cinnamon toast crunch +100

It is the taste you can see. Welcome to ADI, @Pumawins, hope to see you on mumble soooon!

Hi Pumawins and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

Welcome to ADI Pumawins.
Be sure to check the calander on tje website to see what / when ops we run .hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI Pumawins. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to finding out more about you.

This is clearly the breakfast food sponsorship NASA, ESA and Roscosmos have too long neglected. If Bezos or Musk don’t put CTC in orbit by 2025, we riot.

Welcome to ADI.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Cinnamon Toast Crunch is great. Also in my list of favs are Honey Nut Cheerios and the Brown Sugar Frosted Mini Wheats. Now, do you only eat them with milk? Or do you also munch them as a dry snack? (yum)

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI Pumawins. I prefer Raisin Bran or Lucky Charms for cereal. CTC always left a coating in my mouth I don’t like. I look forward to sharing space rations with you.

Hey Puma!

Cinnamon toast crunch is also my favorite cereal! I like you already!
Welcome to ADI, Looking forward to flying with you soon!

Fly Safe o7