Introducion ZlaZla

Hello All,

My name Zlazla, from Serbia EU. I’m 33 years old. I’m more focus on pve then pvp but can join pvp content if needed. I like what I heard about your organization so that’s why I decided to apply.

I’m new to the game so I have a lot to learn. So probably someone can assist on teaching me the ropes.

I hope we will have many fun and excited adventures together.

1 Like

Awesome, welcome to the org Zlazla. Glad you chose ADI, and we definitely have some stuff to teach. Feel free to ask folks for help, most know what they are doing most of the time. :wink:

Welcome aboard Zlazla! ADI has several divisions that are not necessarily pvp related, I’m sure you’ll find something awesome. What sort of stuff are you into doing in the 'Verse?

Welcome Zlazla! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse and have fun, always a learning experience, so you are never alone. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to ADI ZlaZla. It was great to hang out with you this morning and perform your pre-onboarding. As I said earlier, I especially enjoy our mass-ops, I think you will too. So don’t be shy about chatting on Discord, referencing and contributing to the forums and of course, playing SC with Mumble. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI Zlazla! I’ll be looking forward to seeing you in the verse and happy to show you around if I see ya!

I am pretty sure anyone you come into contact with here, will be willing and able to teach you some if not all the ropes to be learned at this time. Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you in the 'verse real soon.

Hi Zlazla welcome to ADI you have come to the right place to be taught the ropes, See you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome aboard Zlazla! You came to the right org. We have tons of great players that definitely help you with the game.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Zlazla!

Thank you for taking the time to do your onboarding with me today. I will see you around the verse!

Good to have you with us Zlazla!
mostly PVE is what i prefer as well but i do like the occasional scuffle.
there is much to learn but you will get it quickly.
check out the ops to learn a lot very quickly.
See you around!

Hello there and welcome Zlazla, glad to have you aboard here at ADI! We certainly can get you on a fast track to learning the game and having fun flying with fellow members soon! Hope to meet you soon and I look forward to flying with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to the org and Star Citizen ZlaZla. Look forward to seeing you out in the verse with us!

Welcome Zlazla to ADI, cant wait till i see you in the verse

You’ve come to the right place ZlaZla glad you’re onboard

Welcome to ADI ZlaZla. As others have said,you will be able to enjoy all aspects of the game with us and pick and choose that you want to participate in. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome aboard to ADI Zlazla! You can usually avoid PvP in the Verse if you want but do keep in mind, the only real PVE zone will be Squadron 42. What Division do you plan to join? And what ships do you own?
See you soon in the Verse!

Thanks guys.
I own only Avenger Titan. Not doing so much in past 2 days, getting crash every few minutes or getting killed by the game, which is annoying. I hope they fix servers or something so I can start enjoying game.

Hi Zlazla, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you around in the verse.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Zlazia and if you need a hand in game or have questsions we always encourage people to ask in discord, mumble, or in the forums here! Someone’ll be happy to lend a hand.