Introducing Zephryous

Hello, my name is Sean. I’m from Texas. My handle is ZephyrousPlays. I’ve been in the Air Force for 8 years. I love to game, but work usually keeps me busy. I can’t wait to get into Star Citizen and meet everyone!

6 Likes

Welcome to ADI Zephyrous, Hope you enjoy your time with ADI and look forward to seeing you in the Verse

1 Like

Wow another AF member. Loving all the recent military recruits joining up. Looking forward to running some missions with ya. Cheers!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, see you in Mumble

Weclome, Zephryous! Glad to add another airforce vet to our ranks! I am a Team Leader with the C&T Division, and would like to formally welcome you to ADI! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. I’m looking forward to playing alongside you in the verse!

-Saphnon

Welcome Zephryous to ADI. Great to see another serviceman here. We have quite a few serving here and lots of vets. You will feel at home here.

Welcome to ADI Zephyrus! Glad to see you made it :smile: It was nice talking with you the other night. See you in the verse :smile:

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to speaking with you in Mumble.

Hey ZephyrousPlays,

Welcome to the org. Than you for your service. I also work a lot and usually try to play late night after 9pm PST during the week, but I sometimes get freed up in the afternoons. On Weekends I’m on at random times.