Introducing wOngtonfui_TTV

Howdy guys! My name is Patrick or Patty and I go by wOngtonfui_TTV ingame! I absolutely love video games and they have been a huge part of my life since I was young. I really enjoy FPS games and really strive to play at the top tier of whatever game I am playing. I was a professional Counter-Strike 1.6 player for 3 years during the early 2000’s. I used to travel around the USA in competitions and was lucky enough to play for USA in the 2005 World Cyber Games. I have been ranked in the Top 500 North American DPS players in Overwatch for the past four years. I currently stream on twitch and generally play Overwatch or Star Citizen. I really enjoy everything about Star Citizen. My favorite thing I love to do in StarCitizen is PVP bountyhunting hostile players on severs. I consider myself a very good pilot in ship to ship combat and tactical flying. In terms of ground FPS I am unmatched. I believe my greatest strength I can bring to ADI is my ground CQB skills and knowledge of FPS games and mechanics. I really enjoy bringing a fun and light hearted approach to high performance. You play your best when your having fun.
<3

8 Likes

Welcome to ADI w0ng, I’ve played with you once or twice with Hyndrosa. Great tio have you onboard. Look forward to catching you in the Verse.

2 Likes

Wow, Welcome to ADI. Hope to play with you sometime.

2 Likes

Welcome W0ng! Hope to catch you in the verse again soon!

2 Likes

Welcome wOng to ADI. Check out the calendar and sign up for some of the flight certifications. That way you could you use your skills in the Org Ops.

1 Like

wOng!!! Hey bud…good to see you brother and nice gaming background!

1 Like

Welcome Wong!!! Great to have you in ADI my man! WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the jungle WOng, we have fun and games… Oh wait, can’t get that song out of my head.

(clears throat)
Welcome to the org wOngtonfui_TTV. You know the drill and see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcomg wOng! Sounds like you have a ton of experience, whoa! Great to have you in ADI! I love that confidence “I am unmatched” lol nice. Good to know where you can excel so you can help us all improve our game!

Welcome to the group! See you out there, somewhere :slight_smile:

Hello Wongtonfui!! I’m Saphnon, one of the Team Leaders with the C&T Division, and i would like to welcome you to ADI! See you in the verse!

-Saphnon