Introducing RegiPro

I only started playing this past weekend, and, admittedly, I’m already obsessed. I knew I would get much more out of the game within a community, and I was very pleased to receive an invitation to this organization this morning.

At this point, I’m interested in CIM and E&S, but obviously I am still learning.

I’m glad to be here and look forward to getting to know you and finding my place within this organization.

Welcome Aboard RegiPro:

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to ADI, and the verse! You’ll find that many of us are obsessed with SC. I’m sure you’ll fit right in with the rest of us.

Welcome to ADI @RegiPro, I think you’re really going to enjoy getting to know the people in our Org and learning everything you want about the game. So happy you chose us :grinning:

Welcome RegiPro, we’re glad to have you. E&S may feed your soul but CIM will pad your pocketbook. I hope you sign up for our weekly salvage events and join us in our org operations.

Welcome to ADI @RegiPro
And welcome to Star Citizen, it’s definitely a great time to join as this year is looking to be a big year for both SC and SQ42.
If you need anything please let me know and see you in the verse!

welcome onboard RegiPro! You’re quite right: you get much more out of the game within a community and you indeed found the one that will increase all that a lot.
Get your certifications then check discord or calendar for training sessions.
Cheers

Welcome to ADI @RegiPro! You’ve come to the right place to learn! There are tons of fantastic members in this org, all who are willing to help you learn and grow in the game, and the org! Looking forward to seeing you in Mumble!

Welcome to the Verse and ADI O7
Being that you’re fairly new to the verse there is lots to explore and that’s only the start, Hope to see ya out there.

Welcome to ADI! Look forward to seeing yoy in the verse if you have any question feel free to reach out. Look forward to running with you!

Welcome
Every division is happy to have new players. Enjoy getting to know each one; keep an eye on the calendar, and you can enjoy playing with folks from all over. We are happy to have you and look forward to playing together.

I am so glad you took the next steps to join us! Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI, see you in the verse

Welcome in! I look forward to seeing you around in the verse :smile:

Welcome to ADI, I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

RegiPro,

Feel like i’m hearing Dajavu :slight_smile:
I also fell in love with this game rather quickly, being apart of this amazing org just adds some icing on the cake:)

See ya in the verse

Welcome to ADI @RegiPro. Glad to see you’re liking SC.
If you need help or have any doubts, feel free to poke me =)

See you in the vesre =)

Welcome aboard RegiPro!