Introducing myself - Chrowl

Hello All,

Looking to join and forge some friendships and participate in some adventures together.
I am a long time gamer since I was a wee lad. Starting on the Atari, Amiga 100, C64, on to the current hardware technologies.

I enjoy space sims(Star Citizen), flight sims(DCS World), RPGs, and every other game types.

I like to ride motorcycles(own a BMW r1200gs 2011, and a yamaga RJF1300 2019).

Looking forward to lots of fun together and meeting y’all.

`Chrowl

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Chrowl, glad you have found us! You will find adventure, friends, and fun to be had here aplenty. Hope to see you in the verse real soon.

Hi Chrowl, Welcome to ADI!
What gameplay are you interested in? I love the fps and can’t wait for more to be added.

Great a new DCS pilot! Great to see! Welcome to ADI!

Howdy!

What is your favorite ship right now? and what gameplay loop are you most interested in?

See you around the Verse and in Mumble!

Welcome to ADI @Chrowl happy to have you on the team glad to hear you are enjoying star citizen, I’ll see you out there.

Welcome to ADI @Chrowl!

Always good to see new people in the Org. If you have any questions just ask. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI! You will have to let us know if you think the space bikes compare to your motorbikes :slight_smile: We will have many opportunities to make friends and have adventures. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Chrowl. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to you participating in ADI mass org ops.

Hello Chrowl. Great to see another biker on here. Own a Harley myself. Looking forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to adi!
Glad I could help you with your onboarding.
Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.

Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you decided to join us. Be sure to get on Discord or Mumble if you have any questions or want to party up. I hope to see you there. Take care.

Welcome to ADI chrowl, I am sure you will forge more than enough friends and memories here. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any org ops and training that interests you.

Welcome to adi @Chrowl! Had a fun time flying with you last night. Hope you realize that was just us messing around, lol. Hope you’ll join an org op on the weekends sometime and see what we’re really about!

Welcome to ADI Chrowl, sorry you didn’t make it for the stream. Don’t worry though I like to take the boys out in a Hammerhead every week!

Welcome to ADI @Chrowl!

I had an Atari 2600 and C64 and first PC (IBM Compatible) was a x486, fond memories of those machines gaming and my attempts at coding on them.

I hope you enjoy your time with us!

-eZZ

Welcome to ADI, Chrowl, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!