Introducing Melorii Angels

I have actively been a member, but I haven’t been able to play since the game was in the beginning of 2.0 because my PC tanked. It has taken until now to finally get a new rig, and I mage sure to get a gaming rig for this game specifically. I bought an ROG Zephyrus Ryzen 7 3750 with Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti, 16GB DDR4 as well as 512MB NVMe SSD. Can’t wait to get to know everyone and do my part.

Hey Melorii, welcome to ADI.
Nice rig you got there. Im sure you’ll have a great time here.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome back!

Welcome back melorii. I’m glad you’ve come back. See you in org ops.

Welcome back to the verse, Melorii! I’m sure I can speak for everyone by saying that we are excited to have you join our org! I am looking forward to working with you in the future. What division do you want to be apart of?

welcome back to the void that is the verse, happy to have you back

Welcome to the org Melorii Angels

I hope you have a great experience with us. Good to see your back online. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Welcome, and I am so glad you got your pc fixed! I look forward to getting to know you! :grin:

That’s a sweet rig! :slight_smile: Welcome back to the action.

Welcome to the Org! See you in the verse

Hey melorii! Welcome back to the 'verse and welcome to ADI.
That rig makes me a little jealous! Reminds me that I have to save up for a new one as well.
Join us on Mumble if you feel like to get to know us and play with us.

Hey Melorii! Glad to have you back. I joined ADI online in 2012 or 13 (cant remb) but I didn’t have a PC. I bought a ship and joined the org in hopes of one day building my dream rig. It happened and now I’m here. See ya out in the Verse !

Welcome to ADI melorii. Nice rig. I’ll see you in the verse. If you have any questions feel free to ask

Not really sure at the moment. I am very new to the way everything is structured now. I think I may need some help.

What is Mumbe chat?

Mumble chat is the free audio program the org uses to talk online. Information below for once downloaded for server connection.

To download
https://www.mumble.com/

to connect to server.
Address: Mbl.adiclan.com
Port: 64738

Melorii welcome to ADI! Looks like your hardware is good to go. What ships do you have or are interested in?

The Mustang Alpha. I’m not sure what I interested in. I know exploration is my favourite thing in No Man’s Sky. I also liked to mine in Elite.

I would love to be part of Recon or Exploration, and if not then maybe resource mining… i am not sure what ships I would need then.

Hello Melorri. Welcome to the club. We are very glad to have you here. It’s nice that you got your pc back together. Let’s do missions together whenever you are available