Introducing Lord Havok

Hello, my name is Jared. I go by Lord_Havok online. I am new to Star Citizen and look forward to playing with you all!

Welcome onboard bud nice to see you here!

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to the team! Do you have a favorite gameplay loop?

1 Like

Not yet. I haven’t “completed” many different mission types.

1 Like

Welcome in! I look forward bumping into you and seeing you around :smile:

1 Like

We will all do our best to help you out along the way!

1 Like

Welcome Aboard o7

1 Like

Greetings Lord_Havok! I think you be happy with your decision to join ADI especially with the amount of help you will get as a new player.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Look forward to seeing you in the verse. Any questions feel free to reach out

1 Like

Lord_Havok,

Welcome to the Org, based on your love of FPS, looking forward to seeing you on one of the Bunker/Platform Missions.

In addition, please reach out to Org Mates if you want to learn other game loops, they are always willing to help.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Lord_Havok! Hope to see you in Mumble sometime!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Lord_Havok. I hope you find as much enjoyment in the verse as the rest of us.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Lord_Havok
Greet to see new faces in SC, if you need anything at all please reach out and see you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi @Lord_Havok and welcome to ADI, you’ll find a ton of incredible people here who can show you the ropes. Feel free to poke me if you need something.
See you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI my lord; it’s about time we attracted some royalty. I hope to see you in our salvage events and org operations.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you around the verse or chat with you sometime.

1 Like

Welcome

You picked a great org to grow and learn the game. Folks are happy to help, and you should watch the calendar for events. Feel free to jump into groups on Mumble and enjoy the benefits of playing with other players. We all look forward to playing together.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Cant wait to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome Aboard o7

1 Like

Hello Lord_Havok

Hope to get an opportunity to play with you soon.

1 Like