Introducing Dr_PancakeBone

Hi there Atlas- I’m PancakeBone, Doctor if you’re nasty. I’m a 40ish married father of a 9 month old goblinboy and am enjoying the hell out of Star Citizen. I started playing about 2 months ago and its my wind down game when I get some precious free time and I’m especially big on Medical and Support gameplay. I also like to pew pew in first person from time to time.
I was introduced to Atlas from watching your member Hyndrosa on Twitch, and I figured the if he was the kind of folks that Atlas associates themselves with, the rest are prolly all right with me.
I’m in the U.S., central time- and while I don’t play as much as I would like, I get on when I can and have a blast regardless. I really like the take on “real life first”, and hope to make some fun memories.
Thanks and see you out there- o7
PB

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI PancakeBone, hope you enjoy your time with ADI, look forward to catching you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome PB to ADI. You will have a great time here as we are all likeminded. Hope to see you in mumble and in the verse.

1 Like

I have a 6 year old goblinboy and my time is also precious but everyone here understands. Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to the org, Dr_PancakeBone! I am Saphnon, a Team Leader from the C&T Division. Please, do not hesitate to reach out if you have any question or concerns. See you in the verse!

-Saphnon

1 Like

Welcome to the Org! I hope we can live up to the hype of the lawnmower’s stream!

2 Likes

Grats and welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hi Dr_PancakeBone and welcome to the org. The is one of the best orgs that I have been in. Everyone is very helpful and eager to help or answer questions. Feel free to reach out if you see me online.

See you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I’m a dad too trying to play when I can. ADI made my Star Citizen experience so much more fun and I’m glad you joined. See you around!

1 Like

Welcome to Mission Support Services @Dr_PancakeBone! If you have any issues, please reach out to any MSS Team Leader. I’ll see you out in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI PancakeBone! Looking forward to some Ops in the verse.

1 Like