Introducing Comradeski

Hello everyone, its a pleasure to have been invited to your organization. I’ve played hundreds of games over the years but was completely stunned and taken by Star Citizen. The verse is great and all but it can get lonely playing solo so I decided to join your substantial organization in an effort to not only meet new people but to participate in operations to the best of my ability. Looking forward to getting to know you and helping in any way I can.

Best,
Comradeski

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI Comradeski, Hope you enjoy your time here. Look forward to catching you in the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Camradeski! I played SC for a couple weeks solo and ugh you’re right it can get lonely. I was beating my head up against a wall with some of the goofy mechanics of this game that obviously aren’t yet polished. I joined ADI and found a great home in the verse, I’m sure you will too! Lots to do, plenty of members online to join and help, and many opportunities for training! We have a great group of people in ADI :slight_smile:

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome Comradeski to ADI. It was a pleasure to onboard you. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to any of us. We are all here to help.

Hiyas Comradeski and welcome to the ADI family! The verse is definitely more fun with friends!

1 Like

Welcome to the org, Comradeski! We are pleased to have you among our ranks and look forward to playing alongside you in the verse!

-Saphnon

1 Like

Welcome to the org!

1 Like

Hi Comradeski and welcome to the org. Make sure to participate in Org ops that are listed on the Calendar, Discord and here on the forums. See you in the verse.