Intro

Hello,

I am a new applicant but unfortunately I have a naming problem. I applied through the rsi website a few months ago after being recruited. I then joined the adi site before reading the faq/rules page and now my name’s do not match. Can an admin change my adi username or do I need to restart the process?

Thank you

Welcome to the org, theitani! The name piece can be tricky and we can help you sort that out during your onboarding. Get on mumble when you have a moment. Glad you have decided to set down roots with us. It is a great place to be. See you soon!

Welcome theitani,

Glad you’ve chosen to join us. This is an exciting time for Starcitizen. I hope to see you in the game!

Welcome theitani, hope you enjoy your time with the org, see you out in the rims of space

Howdy theitani, and welcome to ADI. Some fun in store during the onboarding process, but I think we can work through that. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome theitani,

Glad to have you here my friend, hopefully we got everything squared away with the naming issue? Anyways welcome to ADI and I’ll see you in the 'verse.

Heyo Theitani, or whichever name you are going by these days. :-p

Welcome to the org, if some one hasn’t already sorted you out, I am sure once you are able to get on they will do so quickly. Hope to see you in the verse!

Hello Theitani,

Nice you join ADI. Welcome to our lovely “little” organisation of SC enthousiasts.
You already ask one questions, feel free to still come to us in mumble and discord for any issues or just spending time with us.
See you around here and the verse.

Welcome theitani, if you have any questions feel free to ask away, otherwise im looking foward to seeing you ingame

Welcome to ADI, you pick a great time to join Star citizen, feel free to ask any questions otherwise we see you in the verse :smiley: