Intro

How’s it going all, Just responded to a recruitment invite thru RSI.
Had to have a New PC Built so I’m waiting for that to be delivered before I’m online, but I am really looking forward to playing this game and seeing you guys in the verse, currently doing research to learn more about the game as it’s prompted me to switch from console back to PC.

Hi @Mechanek,

Glad you found us! Welcome to Star Citizen. You are going to find a wealth of information is available to you, both inside the RSI forums and on the internet. Do you know what career (one or more) you would like to pursue in the verse? There are many to choose from, such as mining, commerce, exploration, military, mercenary, and exploration, to name a few.

Have you been able to experience the game at all yet? Which package did you pick up to start out with?

Please let me know if I can assist you in any way concerning this. Join us on Mumble while you are waiting on the new PC.

Welcome to the forums. We are all looking forward to getting more content on the game. When you’ve got time, be sure to hop into mumble to complete your joining.

Hey there Mechanek - welcome to ADI and welcome back to the world of PC gaming!
If you are going to transition back to PC for a game - I think star citizen is as good as any to do so for.

Best of luck taking delivery on your new rig and getting it set up - I look forward to seeing you online.

Welcome to ADI and SC. I was in the same boat waiting for my new computer so I could play the game until just a few months ago. It will be worth the wait. In June 3.0 comes out giving us some more stuff to check out in game.

What ships do you have? We can fly some missions together and try different load outs.

See you on the flight deck when you get your upgrades going. Put me in your contacts for grouping up sometime in game.

Hi and welcome @Mechanek to ADI glad to see you on onboard and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

whats up sorry for the lack of response, been busy building my nerd cave, just got an email new pc will be here Wednesday, muahahahha, will definitely jump on mumble once im active, picked up the mustang pack i believe, im contempalting the andromeda pack as well but maybe in a few dropped a bunch on getting back. Do you guys have any rules about streaming because that is what im setting up for?

Hey there Mechanek and welcome to the family

While you are waiting for your new build, you can always play almost any other game with some of our members. Just make sure you ask on Discord and/or Mumble.

Hope to talk to you soon
Greetings from Switzerland

Helle Mechanek,

Nice job and welcome to ADI. Any help in discord and mumble. Whenever you can, join us in our flight night. It s fun and a good practice.
I played console before moving to PC. My last console were a PS1 and N64. I never played Wing commander, just knew the name but I ve seen the movie. Now enjoying playing games on pc and tune my pc if needed.

See you soon in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Yeah I have had to update the PC but SC is worth it and can’t wait for 3.0.

Onboarding you now :smiley: