Intro

Hello, I’m Ramloy. I’ve got this moniker because my friend gave me some sort of referral where I got to play around with the hangar back two years ago I believe. I didn’t know there would be multiple usernames, so I used some alternates and here I am!

I played a lot of Freelancer on singleplayer. Then one day I met a community that maintained a persistent server and just poured the hours in. I nearly cried when I logged in one day to find that everything was gone. I had such an amazing time on Freelancer, and SC is going to expand on that a million times over. Oh how I cannot wait.

I’ve tooled around a bit on both universe worlds, and the Arena Commander to earn some confidence in my abilities.

I’m not sure which division I’m most interested in, but at the moment I have an Avenger Stalker. I planned on using that to pay for my exploration ship. I’m sure there’s plenty of time to find a good fit for something I want to do. All I know is, I’m probably going to prefer casual gameplay. I am a teacher, so during school play time is somewhat limited. Whether it be some bounties, space truckin’, or exploring the universe - I’m looking forward to being a part of your organization as you sound like a place I’d like to be.

Anyway, I will see you guys around!

Cowabunga, dudes!

Welcome to Atlas, Ramloy! Whatever you decide to do in the verse, Atlas will appreciate your contribution. I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard.