Intro Zanzz

Hello, I am Zanzz.

I am interested in most topics in Star Citizen, and want to learn them all.

My favorites is exploring, and industrial professions.

3 Likes

Hi Zanzz and welcome to ADI. We definitely have members active in exploration, commerce, and transportation. I’m certain you’ll find a group that meets your interest. See you around the Verse!

1 Like

Hi Zanzz, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you flying in the verse.

1 Like

Nice to speak with you buddy, looking forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Zanzz hope to fly with you soon!

Hazard

1 Like

Hello Zanzz and welcome to ADI! I hope you find your new home exciting and full of adventure! It was a pleasure being a part of your onboarding and let us know if you have any questions! See you in game!

1 Like

Welcome, Zenzz. This is the right place to learn and grow with the game. We do a lot to help each other out and there is a lot of collaborative game-play going on. Hopefully, we can turn you into a big fan of the game. Again, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Thank you, Dakamer.

See you in game.

Zanzz

Sendt fra
E-post
for Windows 10

Thank you, Caeci.

I feel welcome to ADI after the introduction with Dakamer and Azzuzu.

Zenzz

Sendt fra
E-post
for Windows 10

Zenzz, Welcome to ADI! Which is your favorite exploring ship>?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Zenzz. You’ll learn a lot here for sure.

1 Like

Favorite exploring ship is the Carrack, but first we will see the 890 Jump in case it´s capable of exploring :smile:

Welcome to the org! looking forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Hey there Zanzz! Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:
Exploring is a big part of ADI, I’m sure you’ll fit right in!
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome Zenzz! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Should have known, that seems to be the crowd favorite.

1 Like

Howdy Zanzz, and welcome to ADI. Carrack FTW!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Zanzz. There’s a lot to learn about SC and there’s no better place to learn than in ADI. I look forward to learning along with you.

1 Like

For shure a favorite to many of us. Down the road we also get to see the Endeavor with all it´s functonality. Then I guess we need them all :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you out there with us!

1 Like