Intro Tiato: Hello Citizens

I am excited to join ADI and look forward to the adventures and fun to be had,

Just a little about myself, I extensively enjoy Space Simulation games and have a history in games such as Elite Dangerous, Eve online and No man’s sky,

I also enjoy Mmorpg games such as Black desert, Final Fantasy 14 and Warcraft.

Even though my Name on the forums is Tiato, You can refer to me as Taito as the name wasn’t available. :frowning:

I hope to be a great addition to the team.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Tiato!

You’ve definitely come to the ORG that will become a second home to you. You’ve got a great head start on the space sim genre and will fit in with us magnificently. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Howdy Tiato, and welcome to ADI.

Welcome,

with all that experience you’ll fit right in here.

Heyo Tiato, glad to have you. Sorry we kinda rushed there at the end I know you had to go. Let me or any of the team leads know if you have any follow-up questions we will be happy to answer them for you. Also, hit me up when you get back on, I do have 1 more thing to go over with you, but its not a huge rush.

hey hey, Welcome to ADI! have fun and see you in the verse!

Thanks guys,

Btw Riddler no worries Bud, I kinda felt bad for rushing you at the end there, but thanks for the onboarding. :smiley:

Hey Taito, welcome to ADI!
I gotta ask, were the other Space Sims missing something for you, or do you just like dipping your feet in every choice?

Welcome Tiato! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello, Tiato. Welcome at Atlas Defense Industries and in our team. I am looking forward to see you in the verse and if you ever need a taxi just let me know.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to ADI Tiato!

Hello Tiato, glad to have you with us =D

Welcome to ADI, Taito. Looks like you will be a great fit for ADI.

Welcome to ADI Tiato. It’s great to have you on the team. I look forward to interacting with you.

Welcome aboard to ADI Taito! Make sure to catch this weekend’s events such as Marine Cert training and the Operation. If the OP is full, still show up to roll call just in case of last minute cancellations. I look forward to fighting and flying along side of you!

Welcome aboard with Atlas Defense Industries Tiato and feel free to ask for a hand if you need help or just questions in general amongst the forums here or in the discord and mumble servers.