Intro: ShadoGuardian

Hello org-mates,
Just a quick shout out with a short history, but first let me say thanks for the invite. It’s good to be a part of an organized and focused team coming in on the ground floor of a revolutionary game that has the potential to put other great titles like EVE and Elite Dangerous to shame.
I’m currently serving overseas in the USAF as a F-15 maintainer. 15+ years of experience to include additional airframes. I’ve been overseas for the majority of my career and wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m married with 4 children. I love anything aircraft (fixed or rotor), motorcycles, space, and/or tech related.
Previous gaming history includes Falcon Gold, Falcon 4.0, BMS (briefly), Apache Longbow, ALOT of EVE Online, and various MMOs.
I’m looking forward to what the future brings and I’m excited to bring what I can to the table and contribute to the team. See ya out there…GETTEM’ UP, GETTEM’ HIGH!!

Hi ShadoGuardian,

Glad to have you here. Thank you for your service, your career sounds interesting. You mentioned all those legacy flying games and that takes me back to the good old days. Looking forward to getting to know you better in the near future. All the best

Welcome Shado!

Glad to have another team focused warrior on board - hope to see you in Mumble soon. Feels like I’m the new guy around here when I have virtually zero sim and space games to my background :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome to the org. Look forward to flying with you.

Hi Shado - Welcome to ADI! You look to have lots of flight sim experience, I think that will serve you well in arena commander! Great to have you here and looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI! Proud to have you!

Welcome ShadoGuadian,

You sound like you have a pretty damn interesting job/life. ADI is lucky to have you in our ranks.

Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Menatti

Welcome and thank you for your service!

Man people with that kind of experience make me wish we could design our own ships and build them lol.