Intro: SailorJerry11812

Whats up guys, I’m here because I just bought Star Citizen and got your recruitment email and thought I’d give it a whirl. I am excited to make some new friends and have people show me around Star Citizen. I’m looking forward to getting to know some new friends!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SailorJerry. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in our weekly mining exercises.

Welcome! I hope you have been enjoying SC! We have members doing all kinds of things, so feel free to go explore with everyone!

When you have time, you should check out the basic certifications. They have a lot of info for different types of gameplay, and I am sure you will find something new from those!

I loved Sailor Jerry’s rum before the recipe change. Welcome to ADI, see you in mumble!

Welcome to ADI! I look forward to seeing you about with us soon! Have fun dude

We always welcome players be they backers from Day 1 or today being their first day. If you’ve questions or need a hand I recommend asking in Mumble, Discord, or around here on the forums and definitely if you need backup! Welcome to ADI Jerry!

Space Sailor Jerry, you picked a great time to come aboard - the latest patches are really making the game stable and allowing some fairly great play loops!