Intro - rao000

just another elite refugee here, looking to kill pirates. . . . . . i mean, save the galaxy

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI! Killing pirates is saving the galaxy.

ha, pirates might disagree. anyway, I hopped over to mumble

Welcome to ADI Rao! If you enjoyed Elite you’ll feel right at home here. And we have space legs! :smiley:

Welcome to ADI rao000. It was my pleasure to onboard you this morning and leave you in Zelphis’ capable hands. I’m so glad you joined our org. I think you’ll fit right in. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Rao! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI rao000 hope to fly with you soon

Hazard

Welcome to ADI, I hope to see you in the Verse!

Hi Rao! Welcome aboard. ADI is all about rat hunting, so you’ll fit in just fine. Cheers! o7

Heyo rao, welcome to ADI. Glad you joined up and GL killing any and all pirates in the verse. They must be purged!

Hello rao and welcome to ADI! There will be many opportunities to kill pirates, here in ADI! See you in game.

Welcome! Glad to have you on board…see you in the Verse.

Good flying with you yesterday Rao! Look forward to more of it sans the piratical interference lol Welcome to ADI and to Star Citizen! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Rao, Welcome to ADI. Who doesn’t love killing pirates? :laughing:

Welcome to ADI Rao! Good to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI Rao! I sometimes play Elite, but I got kinda bored. Star Citizen is cool cuz you can get out of your seat every once and a while. o7

Welcome aboard to ADI Rao! We are happy to take ED refugees that like to feed on pirates! See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, lets kill pirates together =D