Intro prototypevx1

I am new to the game and looking forward to playing the game and to see what it offers
and to meet other players

1 Like

Welcome Aboard,

Look forward to playing with you and showing you the wonder of SC

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Prototypex1! We have some great self certifications that you can review on your own time that teach foundational skills for many of the aspects of Star Citizen from basic flight, mining, and more!. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Great news @prototypevx1 - you’ve come to the right place! ADI has great opportunity to meet and play with many other players, and learn something new every day! I’ll be seeing you around the 'verse soon!
:taco:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @prototypevx1! You’ve come to the right place to meet friendly and helpful SC players.

Glad to have you on board. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of fun things to do in the verse, and if you ever feel like grouping up, you know where to go. Good luck

Hey, so glad that you are here! Hope to see you around!

Welcome to the 'verse Prototypex1!

If you have any questions about ADI, the game, or anything else, we are here to help!

Fly safe and I hope to see you out there! o7

Welcome to ADI @prototypevx1 . We’re a great big family, and you couldn’t picked a better home for a new player!

Hi Prototypevx1 and welcome aboard!!

Welcome to ADI and I look forward to playing with you. What is your favorite ship so far? What is your Division?

Welcome to ADI @prototypevx1, this is a great place to learn and have some fun

Great to have you with us! I’ve been with ADI since last fall and I’m loving it here! Hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to the verse and ADI O7
It was good talking to ya in mumble, don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Welcome aboard prototypevx1

Prototypevx1,

Welcome to the Verse and to the ADI Family, looking forward to seeing you on Mumble, feel free to ask questions the team is always willing to help.

We are thrilled to have you. Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI.

Welcome to ADI @prototypevx1
Always great to see new players on board, if you need anything please do reach out and see you in the verse!

Welcome in! Hope to see you sometime in the verse :smile:

Welcome to ADI Prototypevx1.