Intro of DeShay

After Reviewing the Requirements and standards of ADI, I have Decided I would like to apply. My Interests are in Exploration and Survey with some R&D on the Side to make any exotic or unique Flora, Fauna and Tech useful to the Group I’m part of in this game. Mostly, I’m just looking for a Squad to fall in with, I had tried convincing my usually gaming group to come play, and even bought them starter packs, but its still just me in the Verse, I truly hope joining you all will finally give me the group play in this MMO i’m so missing out on. as to real life, no partner, no kids to my knowledge, Medically retired from the military and work nights as a Custodian, so Gaming is my primary hobby with stories (reading and creating) being my next go-to hobby. I’m hoping to be a Asset to you all and find the camaraderie I’m looking for in this game

Welcome to ADI DeShay
While I cant speak for what The Exploration and Survey Division is like, I can guarantee that there are always people playing SC on mumble and we have a lot org level ops planned. Its always a great time in ADI.
I hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI! There’s all kinds of folks, at all times of the day, all walks of life in this org. You’ll certainly find someone to run missions with. Also lots of org ops coming down the pipe! Lots of fun to be had!

Welcome aboard DeShay! Glad you applied.

Welcome to the org! Nice to meet you DeShay, I’m sure you’ll find people to play with in the org! Feel free to hit me up, I’ll be more than happy to fly with you.

Welcome to ADI DeShay, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you chose to join ADI. Perhaps, when your buddies learn of your experience they may be inclined to join ADI as well. You’ll find a great many active and retired servicemen and women here. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI! What kind of stories are you creating? Am an avid reader myself. See you in the verse!

Welcome Welcome!
I think you’ll fit right in here and I can’t wait to read some of your work :slight_smile:

Welcome DeShay, good to have you here. I hope to be flying with you soon, and hope to have a chance to read some of your works.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome DeShay, it sounds like ADI will be the right place to be for what you want from the game

Great! Welcome to ADI.
I hope we will become good friends then :smiley: Looking forward to meet you in the verse!

Look forward to playing with you brother

Welcome DeShay,

You’ll find plenty of people to play SC with in the mumble at any hour. Hope to see you in-verse soon!

Welcome DeShay, I know you will find lots of good people to play with in ADI. Being here makes the game so much better, along with being able to ask questions about the numerous mechanics in the game. Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Yeah man my normal gaming friends wouldn’t join me in SC so i made new ones here that was 3 years ago. So when you have the time jump in mumble always a great group around to fly with or BS about SC.

Welcome to ADI DeShay. This is definetely, in my biased opinion, one of the best groups in the game to be apart of . I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. You’ll always find a good number of us online as folks being in mumble so theres always someone to go raise a ruckus with.