Intro: Nistramai

Greetings fellow citizens, I’m Nistramai.
I’m joining an org to partake in community events and be able to co-op easily with others in causal game play. The structure is familiar to me being ex-military and I’m liking the looks of it so far. I hope my experience in ADI keeps me around for the long run and maybe I can make my own impact some day.
Thank you for reading my introduction, may I see you in the 'verse. o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Be sure to hop on Mumble when you’re able so we can finish your onboarding. We’ve got a lot of former military here so I’m sure you’ll fit right in. See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Im sure you will fit right in and we will have plenty of activities to partake in with everyone.

1 Like

Glad to have you @Nistramai, if you ever need someone to join in the coop, look me up.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We have lots of ex and active military in here! You should feel right at home in our marine training sessions if you like FPS gameplay. Looking forward to meeting in the ‘verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Nistramai, hope to see you in the 'Verse

1 Like

Good to have you with us, @Nistramai! Not sure how long you’ve been in the game, but in my opinion, being a part of a good org makes a ton of difference. If you need help with anything when I’m around, just hit me up in Mumble :smile:

1 Like

Howdy and welcome, glad to have you with us, look forward to seeing you in mumble and the verse.

1 Like

welcome to ADI @Nistramai! Look forward to meeting ya!

1 Like

Welcome Welcome! If you ever want to get into mining or cargo hauling, let me know. Also don’t hesitate to ask any questions you might need, Hope to see you around, either in an op or just in the mumble!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Nistramai! If you ever want to get into cargo hauling and trading hit me up on discord or mumble!! See you in the verse!

1 Like

Good to see you here with us

1 Like