Intro Message

Afternoon all, someone invited me to the organisation in game so I had a quick look at the website/details. Very happy with what I see, always been in to gaming since a young age and have been in clans/guilds before in games such as Star Wars Galaxies, Planetside etc. Yep I am pretty old, just turned 40 this year, have 4 kids so busy life etc. But would love to find an organisation who I can share experiences with.

My in game name is PolMedOne, very much in to mining but have only been playing the game since just before Xmas. Love it visually, had a few teething issues but ironing them all out. 30k’s etc.

Generally get online after 8:30pm UK time.

Look forward to seeing some of you in game.

Best Wish

Chris (PolMedOne)

2 Likes

Welcome, hope to see you in the 'verse sometimes!

Well, welcome to ADI, my friend. You couldn’t have picked a better org. And I’m sure we’re all excited to start flying with ya. Do you have a favorite ship to fly, or do you have a particular one in mind to get?

Welcome to ADI PolMedOne!

Welcome to ADI PolMedOne. Happy to hear you are enjoying the game so far. Bugs will come and go, but star citizen is slowly turning into one of the greatest games of all time, and you joined one of the best, most active,and engaging organizations in star citizen. Do you still play planetside?

Hi Chris welcome to ADI!
What inspired your game name?
There’s loads of us in GMT friendly timezones so you’ll quickly get to know regulars. I’ve been v.busy with work recently so haven’t been on as much as I’d like but I’ll see you in mumble soon

Thank you very much.

Hey there, thanks for the reply. I currently fly the Prospector and Freelancer. Ideally I would like to get an Argo Mole and fly crewed mining missions.

Hey Gold, I have not played Planetside 2 for a while now but I used to love Planetside 1. Great game.

Hey FatHead,

I actually volunteer for my local Police Force as a constable and one of the shifts we do is called Polmed which stands for Police Medic, basically we partner with the local ambulance service and respond to incidents that require both Police and Ambulance. The unit call sign is Polmedone.

I will download Mumble and join sometime when the kids are not around!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

Welcome to ADI PolMedOne. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, PolMedOne, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

1 Like

Welcome PolMedOne, don’t feel too bad about being 40 there are a lot of us “old Gamers” here and I’m sure you won’t feel out of place. I do a lot of mining and have a pretty extensive database of knowledge. If you ever have any questions about mining of the game in general don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Chris, come on now 40’s not so old and its just around the corner for me… I think you will like the group of people that comprise ADI and have lots of good times ahead. Ill see ya in game sometime, fly safe!

1 Like

i never played the first one, however i did play a few matches recently on the second and it was really fun, i loved how huge the map was, and astounded by the amount of players.

1 Like

Welcome from another old-timer. You had me at SWG. Hope to see you in game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, PolMedOne! A lot of older players here who recognize Real Life Comes First. I enjoy mining myself, among other things. I look forward to running with you in the 'Verse!

1 Like