Intro - LifePassenger

hello im new in the game and the organisation, i come from SSP Gaming im looking forward to meet new comrades to play Star Citizen together as a crew and learn new things about this beautifull game.
And of course making a full lot of money to buy one of those big ships in game one day.

Fly safe 07,
~LifePassenger

1 Like

Welcome to ADI LifePassenger. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to gaming with you.

Welcome to ADI! What ships do you have or want to try out?

Hey there, LifePassenger! Was fun playing with you tonight, hope you had fun doing Xenothreat with us. It should run into the weekend, so stop back in to the Public Gaming room when you get time - we usually have a group of folks teaming up to tackle it.

Hi LifePassenger and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome LifePassenger, I hope you find ADI a fun, welcoming place. We’re glad you came.
Hercules

Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI!
I see you like money… Me too I find tons of money in rocks if you know what I mean.
Looking forward to meeting you!

Hey LifePassenger! I knew I recognized that name from somewhere :wink: Welcome to ADI brother! So nice to see you here. As always you can always get in touch with me personally if there’s anything you need help with. Welcome aboard my friend, witaj! :smiley:

welcome to ADI!
there are allot of ways to make money , take your time and find something you can farm in.
Rubbenskii