Intro - Lhuani

Hi everyone! I’m Lhuani (or Renkou). I go by either handle depending on what’s not taken. I just recently learned about star citizen and was very interested in the concept of the game. I’ve played no mans sky for a bit and that kinda just left me with wanting more of an open space game/sim. I did a lot of research on SC and I know I’m getting myself into an Alpha that has bugs with some possibly game breaking. I’ve already had the elevator yeet me into existence. I haven’t laughed that hard in awhile. I play games like escape from tarkov, zomboid and similar hardcor-esk type games where some can even be permadeath. I’m looking to get into the game at some point soon and learn what i can do. I’ve probably only flew around a few hours in the ship i picked to kind of get the feeling on how flying works. Thanks everyone and I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and learning how to play this awesome looking game with awesome people.

Welcome @Lhuani to ADI! I was a huge No Mans Sky player before I found SC, so I completely understand the wanting for more open world. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to jump into Mumble and ask. The org is filled with fantastic folks that are all extremely helpful. Looking forward to chatting and seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Don’t be afraid to reach out for help, I may not be the most knowledgeable but I have been in the game for a long time.

1 Like

Welcome! Glad you found SC and ADI! Always something going on in the Mumble server. Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Lhuani! If you’ve played Tarkov, SC bugs should be no problem! lol. Looking forward to playing with you in game!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Lhuani, yeah SC is starting to shape up to be a very enjoyable game. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out, there is a lot going out in the verse. Hope to see you around.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Lhuani! Glad to have you aboard! We’re glad you chose us as your org. If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Greetings @Lhuani,

Welcome to ADI! I also play EFT, Zomboid and No Mans Sky. Your comment about being yeeted into existence by the elevator made me laugh out loud! I’ve for sure been there too. The bugs are just a feature for some really funny moments.

See you in the verse!

Cheers

1 Like

Welcome to the verse and ADI O7
Don’t hesitate to ask about different things in the verse or tips about flying out there.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Lhuani
Star Citizen is a great game coming from other space sims and games, it stands out on its own in my eyes as the next big thing for gaming if it’s done right.
If you need anything let me know and see you in the verse!

1 Like