Intro-KingZeus

Hello,

KingZeus Reporting for Duty. I have the Mustang and Aoura starter ship. im here to learn and contribute to the org. Happy to be here, ready to learn all aspects of the game.

thanks for having me,

KingZeus-Recruit

1 Like

Welcome to ADI KingZeus. This is a great place for players like yourself, starting out in the game, and for experienced players too. There’s a strong mentor spirit here so don’t be shy about involving yourself or asking a question. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI there king Zeus.

Welcome to ADI King Zeus! Having both starter ships probably gives you a nice starting advantage :slight_smile:
See you in the verse!

Hello, Welcome!

Welcome KingZeus! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Heyo KingZeus, welcome to the org man. It was a please to do your onboarding last night. I hope you enjoy the org, we definitely have a lot to offer.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the org KingZeus! Lot’s to do here in the 'verse. Hope to fly with you soon! o7

Welcome to ADI KingZeus lots to learn and see and do See you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome to ADI and a pleasure to meet you. look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI. I look forward to meeting you.

Welcome aboard to ADI King Zeus! Sorry for the late welcome, real life has been both busy and exciting. See you soon in the Verse!

thanks for joining ADI, i see you in the verse