Intro-Kalsvaka

Good evening. Just started in the game today and am looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting some help with the learning curve of this game. I’ve played several other MMOs over the years including WoW and EvE.

2 Likes

Welcome to the verse. Hope to see you out there.

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen Kalsvaka! It was good to speak with you. I hope to see you soon in game!

Welcome to ADI Kalsvaka. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

Hi Kalsvaka, welcome to ADI.

Hello Kalsvaka and welcome to ADI! Getting through the learning curve is worth it. I hope to see you in the verse soon.

Welcome to ADI Kalsvaka! Glad you decided to fly with us! There’s a lot of great knowledge to be had here with ADI! Join us in mumble anytime, we’re all happy to help! Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Hey Kalsvaka! Welcome to ADI. I hope to fly with you soon. What do you enjoy most in the verse so far?

See you in the next Op.

Welcome to ADI! How long did you play WoW ? I started on vanilla…long time…too long…if you need anything shoot me a message ,see you around the verse!

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Hope to see you around the 'verse!