Intro- josh1706

Hello,

My name is josh, username josh1706.
I’m very familiar with first person shooter games, mmo, open world games, and no man sky. I’m still trying to get familiar with this game, but seems to be pretty amazing. I look forward to playing with all of you in the near future.

Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to gaming with you.

Welcome Josh. Just got here to the game and ADI recently myself!

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! I could really use someone to help me on my FPS game. Hope to see you around the 'verse!
Fun fact…in 1706, the Swedish army beat Russian and Saxon forces at the Battle at Fraustadt.

Welcome to ADI, Josh.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Josh. Check our calander to see what org ops are there . Hope to see you soon in the verse !

Hi again Josh! Hope you got those Bulldogs on your Aurora alright - hit us up in public play if we can be of any help, or just to group up and tackle missions together.

Nice! Well im sure you will enjoy SC and the ORG!
Happy to join you on your adventure!
See you in the verse!

I did thank you.
Hope to see you guys on tonight

Hi Josh, welcome to ADI!

Hi josh1706 and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Hi Josh, you’ve got a great group of folks to learn with and from here. Welcome to ADI.