Intro: Imploded

Hey everyone, I’m a longstanding backer from 2014 and have definitely spent way too much time here from walking around hangars to fleet engagements around Stanton. Solo flight was fun for a while, but the game really comes to life with a group to coordinate with.
I currently own an F7C Hornet and a Vanguard Harbinger, but hope to get into dropships and support-focused fleet craft to keep things running smoothly for all. I still have quite a bit to learn, even more to see, and hopefully this will be the place to do so.
Fly safe o7

1 Like

Hey there, Imploded! Great meeting you in Mumble. See you out there doing security and mining! Ping me anytime. Good hunting!

Welcome to ADI Imploded. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in Mining & Salvage’s weekly mission ops. See you there.

Welcome to the Atlas Defense Industries Imploded! Your fleets off to a great start from the sound of things and as far as coordination goes you’ve definitely come to the right place. When Sc cooperates of course lol

Hi @Imploded, welcome to ADI!
This is a great community, really organised and friendly. See you in mumble.

Hey Imploded, welcome to the org. If you looking for a great community to group up and join coordinated events then you have come to the right place.

Look forwarding to grouping with you. See you in the verse.