Intro - hey everyone!

Hey everyone,

Just started playing Star Citizen. Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning the game.

2 Likes

Welcome LewisRS96! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome again to the ADI. It was a pleasure getting to know more about you and your background during the onboard. I look forward to chatting with you again and to flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Lewis hope to fly with you soon!

Hazard

1 Like

Welcome aboard Lewis! You picked a good place to learn. We have a lot of players that have been in the alpha for a while and seen the changes.

1 Like

hey welcome to an some game and welcome to ADI the best clan out there. hope to see you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you up there!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Hop onto mumble sometime and I’ll be happy to fly ya around some!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI LewisRS96. You’ve selected the right org to learn the game in. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome Lewis to ADI, see you in the verse

A belated welcome aboard to ADI Lewis! I have been out due to at home computer issues and real life stuff. It is great to see you as a member and hopefully Atlas will work out to be your Star Citizen home like so many of us!

Hope to see you soon in the verse!

~TH