Intro Gunshock

Hi

Gunshock reporting for duty! I have the Aoura starter ship. im here to contribute but also to learn. Im always in for exploring new planet, bounty hunting, some shooting or maybe just for chatting. Thanks alot everyone.

Gunshock

2 Likes

Welcome Gunshock! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Heyo Gunshock. Welcome to ADI, glad I got to do your onboarding. We have a lot to offer, and hope you enjoy your new home. Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the org, Gunshock. Plenty of helpful people here, so feel free to ask when you have questions. Look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Welcome to ADI Gunshock. It’s a great time to get into SC and ADI is the place to learn this game. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI Gunshock. You’ve come to the right place to enjoy the game. There’s lots to do here and plenty to learn about SC. Glad to have you on the team.

welcome to ADI Gunshock! Hope to see you on mumble soon, we can do some chatting and flying!

Welcome Gunshock! You picked the right ORG to join! There’s always people around in Mumble if you ever want to do any of those :slight_smile:
See you in the verse!

Always good to have another explorer at heart in Exploration & Survey! Welcome aboard to Atlas and to Star Citizen! If you’ve questions or want a wingman (or five) check in the forums here, the discord, or Mumble :smiley:

Welcome Gunshock to ADI hope to fly with you soon :smiley:

Hazard

Hey Gunshock! Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to the org Gunshock! ADI’s a cool place to fly. Glad you joined E&S now if CIG would give us some more gameplay!! Cheers o7!

Welcome, Gunshock! You’ll learn plenty with us. Lots of veteran and enthusiastic followers of the game in this group. We play lots of stuff and just about always have some kind of random conversation going on in Discord. Looking forward to playing with you.

Welcome to ADI, gunshock! You will find plenty to do and chat about, here in ADI. There is always something going on! See you in game!

Welcome aboard to ADI and I hope you find ADI your perfect SC home like we do! See you soon in the verse!

ADI welcome you gunshock, see you in the verse