Intro - Gitts

Yo! Name’s Gitts, only just got Star Citizen a couple days ago with the Mustang+S42 pledge, and I’ve already developed a love-hate relationship that feels as though it’s lasted a lifetime, and I can’t wait to keep playing.

I’ve been seeing scattered whispers about the 'Verse around the net for a few years now, and it’s always interested me, but I’ve only recently had the funds to risk actually buying it. Easily the best decision I’ve made in a while, especially after playing games like No Man’s Sky or Eve Online and just not getting as much enjoyment out of them as I’d hoped to. Quite frankly, I’ve got wicked high hopes for the game, as one of my favorite things in the whole wide world is finding stupid solutions to even stupider problems.

Look forward to spacin’ with y’all’s, and making boatloads of creds too!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
Happy to see that you made the right choice for you!
Now we can only help make your experience better :smiley:
Hope to see you around in the verse!

Oh yeah, I also like boatloads of credits! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:
Any other particular ships you want to try out?

1 Like

None in particular!

Not to mention the fact that I’m nowhere near the best of pilots yet, so I wouldn’t wanna mess up somebody’s ride, haha.

hah everything is insured for free so borrow and break ships all you want

finding stupid solutions to even stupider problems

Sometimes feel like this might be our second, secret motto. XD
Nice to meet you today, Gitts, hope we’ll see more of you soon.

Welcome to SC and to ADI Gitts. Game keeps getting better and better, so I hope you make lots of credits and enjoy your time with us. See you out in the 'verse,
Hercules

Heya Gitts! Welcome to ADI. Irrespective of what ship you fly, I am sure you will enjoy it here. We have a great community. The mustang is a surprisingly nimble and fun ship to fly and it is doing quite well. I would recommend the Titan as well, at some point in the future as it is a little bit of an upgrade. That said, don’t get lost in the whole upgrade loop, and just play and enjoy the game for what it is, with these awesome people in this org of ours :slight_smile: Welcome!

Welcome to ADI

… don’t get lost in the whole upgrade loop…

Doubt this’ll be a problem for me! I find that I have more trouble actually remembering to upgrade than I do with upgrading too much! Besides, I’m more likely to get caught in a loop of trying to find the coolest lookin’ armours! :grin: I look forward to running with ADI, especially since I’ve had bad experiences with clans in various other games in the past, and Rule #3, “Real Life Comes First,” has me really optimistic about my experience here; it makes me feel like things are gonna be different this time!

Hi Gitts and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI !
Hope to see you soon in the verse.