Intro from Lauredris

Hello ADI, looks like a fun community you have growing here! Looking forward to joining. I’ve been a long-time Signal Cartel (also “SC”, heh) member on EVE, but am looking to branch out and Star Citizen is looking pretty nifty. Drooling over the upcoming roadmap already.

In the EVE 'verse I’ve done trading and exploration, and a bit of freelance, so I imagine that’s going to be my interest in SC as well.

See you between the stars… Fly safe!

Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI, Lauredris. It is indeed a fun community, I’m biased ofcourse, but I’d say the best there is in Star Citizen.

Welcome! I would definitely have to agree with you. Glad to have you, and I look forward to flying with you! :grin:

Hey Lauredris, welcome to ADI! I hope you’ll have a great time with us, there’s a lot of nice people to play with in this org! Played a bit of EVE myself, how many hours do you have in it? Also, exploration is amazing in this game and will only become more amazing the more star systems they add. Some planets already have some nice POI’s, like the giant Javelin on Daymar.

Hey Lauredris, welcome to ADI.
There are plenty of people around here who would be more than happy to fly with you, its always a good time around here.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to the org, Lauredris! We are pleased to have you. I have to admit that star citizen has me drooling as well lol. Look forward to exploring with you in the verse!

-Saphnon

Hi there @Lauredris,

Welcome to the org. I was a longtime member of Eve University, but have not been playing for almost a year now, although I have some nostalgia moments while listening to EVE sountrack.

See you in the verse

Welcome to the org. looking forward to seeing you in the OPS

Hey Lauredris! Happy to have you aboard. I tried EVE for about a month until I just rage quit. I figured I’d get a jump on this game while it’s in development and I can still learn. I sure that space savvy will come in handy in the Verse. See you out there!

Welcome! As I’m sure you’ve seen we have plenty of divisions to choose from, one of which is trading, hauling, etc! Welcome again!

Hey @Number_Red… ahh… hours in EVE… You know, if I knew that it would probably get to me swear off gaming forever!! I started playing back around 2010 if I recall so “lots.” But I’ve always yearned for something more realistic and well, SC seems to be getting there. The explo does feel pretty awesome. I’ll have to go find the Javelin… :slight_smile:

Since 2010, that indeed is “lots” of hours most likely haha. Depending on timezones, I could take you to the Javelin some day if you feel like it. It can be rather hard to find.

You seem like an experienced pilot! :smiley: You’ll be fine addition to ADI I’m sure.

Welcome to the org Lauredris!

I hope you have a great experience with us. Hopefully SC puts a spin on those crafts you have experienced. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Welcome to ADI, I would say SC is pretty nifty I am excited about the road map forsure. I would say jump in mumble and hang out when you get on SC. Always a great group of people looking to chat.

Welcome to ADI Lauredris. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

Welcome @Lauredris!

SC just keeps looking better and better with the incoming updates, hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to ADI! We are a welcoming org and ready and willing to answer all of your questions. Ill see you in the verse!