Intro for obiwan2477

Hi, I’ve been on sc for two years. Created a corporation with my friend scott. I’m pretty laid back gamer. I’m always will to learn new things. I’m a decent pilot though i need to work on my dog fighting skills.Thank you for the invite.

2 Likes

Hello Obiwan! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. Please be sure to jump onto Mumble when you have a chance and complete your onboarding. Look forward to seeing you in the Verse very soon.

Welcome to ADI Obiwan, what do you enjoy flying?

Hi Obiwan! Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Obiwan! Hope you enjoy your stay :smiley:
See you in the verse!

Welcome Obiwan! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

The freedom it gives even if its simulated flight its still offer freedom. Even though relaint kore either explodes or disappears when i use her but its all good. Going to upgrade to the drake.

Welcome to ADI obiwan hope to fly with you soon

Hazard

Which Drake are you planning to move to?

Personally I do enjoy the Reliant series too. I went for a Mako tho.

Hi Obi, welcome to ADI, happy to fly and dog fight with you anytime

Welcome to ADI Obiwan. Compared to you I’m just a padawan learner. I look forward to learning some skills from you.

Welcome to ADI Forums Obiwan! Make sure to get onboarded if you want to be a member! Hope to see you soon within our ranks and May the Force Be With You!

Welcome aboard Obiwan! Watch out for sand people!

welcome to ADI, see you in the verse man

I thought I got kicked from the company

I don’t see you as being a member, make sure to be onboarded unless your name changed?