Intro for anubis 777

Hey yall im anubis777 new to the org been playing the verse for about 6months. Lokk forward to playing with everybody.

2 Likes

Welcome to the organization! Feel free to hop into Mumble for any questions or looking for others in game. Look forward to flying with you and see you around the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Anubis! It was a pleasure to onboard you this evening! Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

thanks guys look forward to gaming with yall

Heyo Anubis, welcome to the org man. Hope to see you in the verse.

Hi Anubis. Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you flying in the verse.

Hey Anubis, welcome to ADI :smiley:
See you in the verse!

Welcome Anubis! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Anubis. Good to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI Anubis i also look forward to flying with you soon :smiley:

Hazard

Welcome aboard Anubis 777, good to have you with us. ADI is the best place to make the most of SC as the game expands. Look forward to flying with you soon

Welcome, Anubis! You picked the right place to settle down. Stay connected on Discord and Mumble. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to ADI Anubis! What Division did you join and what ships do you have or want? Hope to see you soon! And as Director Caeci stated, stay connected because things are always changing!

thanks
Joined with pcs
At the moment here are my ships
cuttlass, hornet, orgin 325, Connie andrmoda,
aurora,freelancer max (the military one)
drake corsair
dragonfly

Hey Anubis, welcome to the org

Welcome Anubis777.
welcome to the org.
its a good place to be.
see you in the verse!

welcome anubis to ADI, see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Abubis. I’ve been playing for about the same length of time; 6 months or so, since last December. It’s a fun game when it’s running well and still pretty amazing when it’s not, but ADI’s membership makes participation worthwhile all the time. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hey Anubis welcome to the org!