Intro Emrys_23

Hello everyone,

I’ve been playing SC solo for the better part of 3 months now. I think it’s time I found a group of people to play with in order to expand my knowledge of the game as well as contribute to a wider social group.

My first brush with space games has been Freelancer many many years ago. I was unable to find something to replace that for quite a long time after. I then discovered Elite Dangerous and it filled the void for some 600 hours and an Elite rank in exploration.

I have now upgraded to Star Citizen at the advice of a coworker and so far I am enjoying the experience thoroughly.

I am excited to meet everyone in the organization and get my bearings in order to find my place within the group.

Please feel free to ask me anything if you feel that I left important information out.

Cheers,
Emrys

Welcome to ADI!

I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun together.

Welcome to ADI emrys_23. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing which division you choose.

You’ve found a great place for group work in Star Citizen. CIG willing it can be alot of great times with great people here. We do encourage new arrivals to ask questions if they need help or a hand.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Welcome, @rzarectha! Good to have you in the org!

What kind of gameplay have you been doing? Anything favorites? I recommend trying out our basic certs. They have a lot of helpful info on each gameplay type, and I think they have some useful info, even if you are experienced!

My first brush with space games has been Freelancer many many years ago. I was unable to find something to replace that for quite a long time after. I then discovered Elite Dangerous and it filled the void for some 600 hours and an Elite rank in exploration.

Heh. I think you’ll find yourself in good company here, lot of Freelancer vets and ED players around. I still fondly remember my Road to Riches exploration sojourn - played the hell out of that game until I started to bump the edges of the content that was available. Glad to have you, emrys, look forward to flying with you. :surfing_man: