Intro-Bixxman

Hi everyone!

I’m played a few MMORPG including EVE and City of Heroes over the years. I’ve been playing (i.e. dipping in and out of) Star Citizen on and off for the past 5 years or so since I jumped in. In the last year or so I’ve really gotten into it and bought a few ships. :slight_smile: -) I currently have a Prospector, RSI Ursa Rover, Taurus, 2 ROCs [how did THAT happen], and recently a MOLE and an Anvil Pisces and switched from a Constellation Aquila to the new Taurus) and do mostly mining - my main interest, but exploration would be second. Looking forward to meeting and doing interesting stuff with folks!

1 Like

Welcome Bixxman! Heh. I had a couple ROCs for a bit as LTI placeholders, no shame there. Sounds like M&S will have a great asset in you if you choose to join up with them. I guess you switched from Aquila to Taurus to haul ore after the refinery update?

Also, how many times have you been murdered by your Prospector? That has been hands-down the leading cause of character death for me to date. XD I keep pushing for CIG to make a skin for it with a bunch of stenciled helmets on the side representing players it’s slain, but I doubt they’d acknowledge bugs in-game so openly. :wink:

Welcome to ADI bixxman. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to mixing it up with you. I do a fair bit of mining myself.

Hi Bixxman and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Hey Adigger,

Thanks for the welcome.

Yup, switched to take advantage of the extended cargo space. Also, I can’t tell you how many time that ship has “offed” me! I almost hate it. ;-). I think I’ve got the knack of getting into it alive - don’t stop at the top of the ladder, keep moveing! If you stop you die! Ugh!

1 Like

Hi @bixxman, welcome to ADI. See you in Mumble.

Welcome to ADI!

Love City of Heroes, a year or so ago independent parties re-activated the game again :slight_smile:

Really!!! I’ll have to check it out.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Bixxman! Glad to have you with us and thats a nice line up of ships and vehicles to keep you busy out in Universe :slight_smile: Feel free to ask if you need a hand around here or have questions!

Welcome , Make sure to check calander we have some nice ops we are running.

Hi Rubbenskii!

Thanks and I will.

Hey All,

I’ve been periodically popping in on the Mumble Server and hanging out in the Lobby.
I’m interested in onboarding. Is/are there specific date/times for this?

Thanks!!!

Hey Bixxman,
I noticed you had come in and out a couple times when I got back from dinner tonight. I apologize for you having been missed - that’s not the usual for us. I am around tonight as of now (just missed you, looks like) as well as tomorrow after 10a EST and will keep an eye out for you.

Heya! Welcome to ADI :slight_smile: