Intro-Big_Wig

Hello gents!

Ex Eve player here with a bit of gray hair looking for a change. Only have about a weeks worth of experience in this game a looking forward to learning the ropes and what direction to take.

Big

2 Likes

Welcome aboard old-timer :sweat_smile: You will find many of us older folks here just wanting to have fun and recapture our childhoods alongside some ā€œmatureā€ like-minded people :rofl:

Welcome aboard @Big_Wig ! I tried dipping my feet into EVE and it was fun until it wasnā€™t. The few things I did enjoy about EVE were the scale, and the fact that economy was entirely player driven! Once SC gets larger and the Quanta system fleshes out weā€™ll see the same things here!! If ever you want to get into cargo running/trading hit me up on Discord or mumble! See you in the verse!!!

Welcome to ADI! We have lots of players that participate in all different types of gameplay so you will never have a problem finding some people to fly with. Looking forward to meeting in the ā€˜verse!

Welcome to ADI @Big_Wig! look forward to meeting ya. Any questions just ask.

I appreciate the warm welcome and help. Look forward to a new gaming experience.

Big

Welcome to ADI, Big_Wig! Feel free to ask questions, we donā€™t bite. Hopefully you fall in love with this game as much as we have.

Welcome to ADI @Big_Wig! Hope to see you in the 'Verse!

Howdy and welcome to ADI @Big_Wig . Was always curious about Eve but never ended up trying it. Good to have you with us! ADI is a great place to learn the ropes and make some great connections. See you around!

Welcome to ADI, @Big_Wig! Feel free to look me up in game if you want some help learning the ropes.

Was reading somewhere in corporation information that some people either came from or are still in WWII Online. I still have my account there and play in ā€œRat Packā€ Allied squad. I originally came from the Chawks which were from the old Air Warrior flight game back in the day :}.

Greetings and welcome, @Big_Wig! I never really got into EVE but I can assure you that SC can definitely provide the challenge you seek. :smile:

Howdy and welcome aboard. Old eve player here too, much more exciting in SC.

Heck ya!!! Glad to have ya here!