Intro about coling1

Hi, I’m a new player about this game, live in canada, holp make more friends and have a team fight in this game !!

Welcome Aboard sir o7

Welcome onboard Coling,
looking forward to play together bud. Cheers

Cheers !!!

Hey @coling1 so happy to see you join us! You chose the best org to join :star_struck:
Looking forward to meeting you on Mumble and getting to know you!
:taco:

Cooling1,

You will defintely make friends :slight_smile:

When you say a team to fight with, could you elaborate ?

Great to meet you @coling1, welcome to ADI

Welcome coling1!

Hey coling1, welcome to ADI. I’m Canadian too. There’s lots of us here. It’s good to have you aboard.

Welcome Coling!

Star Citizen is a massive place and you are sure to make good friends as you explore the vast 'verse.

If you have any questions or need help, this community will always be here to help!

Fly safe o7

Welcome to ADI @coling1, from another Canadian member! Hope you enjoy meeting and playing with all the amazing folks in the org as much as I do! See you in Mumble soon I hope.

Welcome to ADI Coling1. I look forward to playing with you. I am always looking for People to group up with and enjoy getting groups started.

Hey, welcome in Colin! Hope to meet you in the verse :smile:

Welcome to ADI @coling1, there are plenty of people who would joing you. Happy to see lots of new players lately. If you have any question, dont hesitate to poke me (forum, discord, mumble).

See you in the verse, o7

Greetings,

Nice to have a fellow canuck on board! See you in the verse buddy

Cheers

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome, Hope to get to play with you.

If you ever need anything let us know and we will help where we can

Fly High Mate

Welcome to ADI and the verse O7
Always good to see more Canadians joining up :smile:

You found a great home for your player. We are all about teaching and learning together. Keep an eye on the calendar and enjoy playing with a team behind you. Once again welcome and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI @coling1
If you come across anything or need any help please feel free to reach out!