Im new to the verse

Hi all im new here not sure what im gonna like in game

Welcome aboard Arthur, looking forward to fly with you in the 'verse bud o7

Thanks bro im doing my onboarding now

Arthur,

Everyone was new at some point or another and we all bring different experience and perspective to game play, dont hesitate to asks questions in mumble and 9/10 someone will be able to guide you down the right path :slight_smile:

Welcome Aboard

Welcome to ADI @Gmasmie86
Great to see a new face in SC there are lots to see and do, if you need anything at all please reach out and see you in the verse!

Welcome @Gmasmie86 to ADI! You’ve come to the right place to find people who will be happy to show you all the different in-game loops! Just hop into Mumble whenever you want to jump in! Hope to see you there soon!

Welcome, there is a ton to do! Theres always something going on in the Mumble Server!

Welcome to ADI! This is a great place to figure out what suits you best in game!

Welcome to ADI, best part is you can do it all

Welcome to ADI Art. I hope to see you in our org ops.

welcome to ADI, I hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI @Gmasmie86, well the good thing with ADI what ever you decide on we have some amazing people that can help you learn along the way. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Hope to see you out in the verse!!

Welcome aboard dude

Hey, Arthur! Welcome in, you’ll always find people here to help guide you to what you will like to do. Hope to see you in the verse soon :smile:

Welcome to ADI. You picked a great organization to learn with. We have folks who are experts in practically every facet of the game. Feel free to reach out and ask anything. You should also watch the calendar and join some of the events. See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI @Gmasmie86. There is a lot to like and more to come. Feel free to ask anything.

See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI! This is a good group to try things a learn from. Several things i know i learned from the community in this group. Always people in the Mumble chats and feel free to ask any questions!

Welcome to ADI and the verse O7

ArthurGibeau I’m glad you’ve joined us. This is a very excited time for you!! You’ll have all the support you need to try & learn every aspect of the game you wish, with a great Org!