I would like to Join!

Hello! I would love to join this group!

Willy, welcome to ADI. You have picked a great place to call home in the verse. What aspects of the game are you into right now? Long time backer or new to SC? Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hello Willy and welcome to ADI! I hope that you find that ADI has something for everyone and there are a lot of veteran players that can assist you in your SC career. Be sure to check out the cert training and Ops on the forums. See you in game!

Welcome to ADI, Willy! You picked the right org to call home as we always have members online and playing SC in groups. What ships are you currently flying and what division interests you the most? See you around in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Willytheparks1320 :slight_smile:

It was nice talking to you in the onboarding.
Hop you feel at home here.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Willy. What ships do you currently own?

Hi there, Willy! Good to have you aboard! If I may ask, what kinda gameplay are you looking at/interests you the most? Feel free to ask any questions, and I’ll see you around the 'Verse!

Welcome Willy. If you’re new to SC hit me up anytime if you see me online. More than happy to spend the time teaching new players the neuances of SC, this game can be complex but we have a ton of experienced players.

Hello Willy The Parks! Glad to see you were able to join us last night! Welcome to ADI. How did you enjoy your fist night?

Hey Willy. Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to working with you.

Welcome to ADI =D, cant wait till i see you in the verse

Willy,

Welcome to ADI, we are glad to have you. Let me know if I can help out in anyway.

Honorspren

Welcome to ADI willytheparks. ADI is a great org to be a part of. THere’s always something going on; from certifications to mass ops to unofficial police actions and more often than not missions to and from Jumptown. So jump into Mumble, get involved on Discord and join the fray. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello Willy and welcome!

I know it’s been asked before - but what interests do you have in SC? What ships do you own?

What can we do to help you be a better SC player?