Howdy

I’m War Machine I have been gaming for over a decade and been in my fair share of dust ups and scraps so I like to think I can handle myself but I’m mostly a PvE kind of guy when I can help it but I can do PvP if it calls for it… I’m just not particularly good at it… I’m 22 and I live in Canada… if you have any questions for me please let me know and ill answer them the best I can… Thanks!

Hello @WarMachine896,

Welcome to ADI. It was nice talking with you briefly tonight and it sounds like you will fit right in. Do you know what division/career(s) you would like to pursue here. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions we are here to help. Hope to fly together in the near future.

Welcome to ADI WarMachine! looking forward to meeting you. Check the calendar to learn more about the upcoming events.

Hi there WarMachine - welcome to the ADI community - its great to have an experienced gamer like yourself joining us.

Dont worry about being good / bad / experienced / inexperienced in any aspect of the game - there are plenty of people here to support you when necessary and your strengths will certainly go toward support other members as well.

If you have any questions while you are here, dont hesitate to reach out to myself or any other team lead (either here on the forums, on mumble when you see us active, or on discord). We should be able to get you sorted with 95% of your concerns pretty readily.

Other than that, welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to ADI and SC! What kind of ships do you fly? Have you been trying different weapons systems yet?

Put me in your contacts and I will be glad to fly some missions with you. Playing since your were 12 years old, you will do fine. You have those fast twitch muscle reactions and no danger of dementia like some of older folks! LOL.

See you on the flight deck. Remember…Old age and treachery over comes youth and vigor every time. LOL.

Hi and welcome @WarMachine896 to ADI glad to see you on onboard and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello there WarMachine and welcome to the family

Make sure you wont miss our weekly flight nights to master your skills and get to know some people. Of course you can always find people to play almost any game with you. Just make sure you come and say hi on Mumble from time to time.

Hope to fly with you soon.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome to ADI, Jump in discord Friday nights people looking to fly. I am hopping for lots of good pve content very soon.