Howdy

Just like to introduce myself as a “prospective member”, Hi

Hi and welcome @Galthus to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome @Galthus always nice to see new faces. Hope i we can play together in the verse! Also check out our supported games, i love playing Ark with everyone here. And if you have any questions just give me a shout!

Hey there Galthus - welcome to the ADI community!

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - it’s a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a day or two for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Welcome to ADI, Galthus. See you in mumble

Welcome Galthus to ADI! Seems like other guys have you covered already. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have questions about the org or about the game. Hope to see you in mumble & discord.

Welcome to ADI!!

See you in game soon!

@Galthus

Welcome to ADI.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 … 63e632.jpg

welcome to ADI… feel free to ask anything.

Welcome to ADI. Yo feel free to look me always down to fly!

Awesome thanks