Howdy little buddies, from RiddlerRicco

Howdy,

My handle is RiddlerRicco; however, just call me Riddler, and would like to introduce myself as a “prospective member.” I bought SC back on kickstarter, and just discovered that the game is actually playable alpha now, so I am here to play. I like long walks in space and banana pudding. Just looking to get into this game more, and another member, not saying who, told me about ADI, so I figured, what the heck.

I am a Texan, through and through, and while I might be a nerd, my high school jobs, many years ago, were building fence and working cattle. I generally play survival games, like Ark or Strategy/Sim Games. I originally got into SC because of my love of the X series, specifically X3: TC/AP.

Note: If you need/want more info you will have to tickle my feet for it…

~RiddlerRicco

1 Like

Welcome to the org Riddler, the game is definitely playable now although the list of things to do is still pretty short, although we here at ADI have our ways to keep busy in the 'verse anyway, you were wise to choose ADI and I assure you that you’ll get all the help you could possibly need starting out amongst
the stars!

Again, welcome to ADI!

Hello Riddler and welcome to ADI! It was a pleasure being involved with your onboarding and I look forward to seeing your progress in ADI! The leaders and members, here in ADI are the best and will help you. See you in the verse!

Hello RiddlerRicco
welcome to ADI i think you will like it here lot of real good people and its a grate org lots to do and people to help you along the way you need any help just ask .

Welcome Riddler. Definitely a great Org to be apart of, and just a fun group in general! Hope to see you out there with us!

Another Texan, that’s great. Your state is well represented in ADI; no pressure. Welcome to ADI. There’s a lot of experienced players at ADI so don’t hesitate to ask a question, either on Discord or Mumble, to have it answered quickly. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI Riddler. Your gut feeling made the right choice.
There are some specific workarounds for some bugs, so don’t be afraid to ask.
Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI RiddlerRicco :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.
Banana pudding is good.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard Riddler! Was great talking with you last night during the OnBoarding, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced players to chill and have fun with as well as learn. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard to ADI Riddler! We are glad that you chose ADI to your Star Citizen Home! What ship(s) do you have or plan to get? As already stated, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask here, Discord, or Mumble. I find Discord to be the best because your question is archived for a time and most people use their smart phones to connect while Mumble, most people are not truly logged in all day. Hope to see you soon in the Verse and don’t forget to sign up for an Organized OP even if you are not Marine Certified or have a ship yet, we need good crew gunners too. Of course, you will have more options if you purchase a ship that the ADI uses for OPs and you are Marine Certified.

See you soon!

Welcome to ADI Riddler! The game is about to be in a totally new state with the new flight model so we will all be learning new things. Happy to have you and see you around!

Hey Riddler. Welcome to ADI. There’s nothing wrong with being Texan. I’m in the Austin area myself. Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome Riddler. Great to have you with ADI and I’m looking forward to flying with you.

Greetings, Riddler! OMG, i love banana pudding as well! Can’t wait to fly with you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI fellow Texan. We are happy to have you aboard with us Riddler, I hope we make you feel welcomed and I will see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI RiddlerRicco, glad to have you with us and i see you in the verse

Welcome to Atlas and thanks for backing back in the Kickstarter times Riddler.

RiddlerRicco,

Welcome to the team I’m glad you decided ADI was the right fit for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Honorspren