HOTAS XML Profiles

I have seen older topics indicating the Org has developed XML profiles; are these still available? I am looking at getting back into the game after being gone a few years and know my old config is no longer valid.

I should add that I am currently using a X-55, with no intent on upgrading until near launch… game development will likely go on several more years so no point in upgrading to have new equip become obsolete again.

Leg

The X-55 currently does not have an official profile, sorry, the warthog an the t1600 are currently the only ones available, however there are some others in progress.

Legatin, as mentioned above, ADI HOTAS builds being worked on are for the T1600, X52, X56, X56-Pro, X65 and WartHog. This includes updates for the T1600 and WarHog, and releases for the X52, X56, X56-Pro, and X65.

Hi Janich, I’m picking up x56 tomorrow. Any update on those profiles?

X56 and the rest are still being worked. Appreciate your patience during the process. Enjoy your new stick.

1 Like

It appears the game will not load when now running the 3.8 16K profile. How do you use the joystick without the ADI Profiles? Does anyone of any instructions? Thank you in advance.

Edit: It looks like CIG borked my client or when we lost power, something became corrupted. I reloaded everything and now resetting my character a second time due to no Mobiglass.

Hi Janich,
I was doing box training today and it was mentioned that you might be looking for people to play test the hotas profiles? I’d be interested in testing the x56, if that’d help?
I’m currently using this: X56 HOTAS Profile for Star Citizen V3.17.1 (works with 3.17.4) - Star Citizen Spectrum
But I’m aware that it’ll change for 3.10.
The only issues I have with it are the second fire button might be better as the pinky, the free look on stick needs inverting (maybe switched to other dpad) and the up / down left and right stick on the throttle isn’t very intuitive.