HI

Newly minted toon, pleased to meet you all.
I will be wanting to explore the universe first off.
TY for the invite

Welcome Sundri. Glad to have you with us!!!

Welcome to the ADI Sundri!

Howdy Sundri! Welcome to the group. A recruiter should be with you soon to let you know what to do next :slight_smile:

Welcome Sundri!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! It sounds like you’re looking towards exploring within our Org…is that correct? I hope you’re enjoying your Xmas Eve, as well as getting in a little SC 2.6! :laughing: Be sure once the holidays are over, to take a little time getting settled in. We offer a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night and hope that you can make them. It’s there that you can get to know a few of our many members.

I look forward to getting to know you as well as get in some flight time with you. Our Mumble server is also a great place to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members…that will help you in the long run. If you wish, ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD. Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to ADI, Sundri. I’m a little late with my welcome here but it’s good to have you. I’m sure we’ll get to know you soon.