Hi I'm Qizzli

Hi everyone. I like competitive stuff. Let’s pwn together :smiley:

Welcome Aboard Qizzli! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance look me up on Mumble, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’

Hey Qizzli!

Welcome to ADI.

Welcome Aboard Qizzli !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Qizzli !

Hi Qizzli,

Welcome to the org! Where do you want to compete in? Dog fighting, racing, trade, FPS?
Catch you online!

Bye Changenl

Hell Qizzli,

It’s great you’re here with us at ADI. I look forward to see to flying with you. There are many things to do in 3.0 that should keep us all busy for a while as more content is being developed and later released. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. I hope to see you around. Best wishes

Welcome to ADI Qizzli, what is it that you are looking to do in game when it is all going I enjoy the dog fighting and team flight can’t wait to fly in on some pirates with a well trained flight and wipe the floor with them.

Glad to have you here. What ship are you currently flying, or do you want to fly?

Greetings and Welcome to ADI! the best Org in the Galaxy;)

Glad to have you be part of us!

Captain Kern: