Hi im Chimera i do things

I game , try to be chaotic good

Welcome Chimerasnyx, good to have you here. I do hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Hey Mate, hope you enjoy the ride :slight_smile:

Welcome, see you out in the verse. What are you looking to do in the verse?

Hi @Chimerasnyx, welcome to the org.

See you in the verse

Raven

Welcome to ADI, I hope you enjoy your time with us. See you in the Verse

Hi! Welcome to the org. What do you mean with chaotic good? Smuggling? Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Wlecome to the ORG,
Hope you enjoy your time here,
We post our ops and certs on our forums so be sure to check them out.
a great way to gain exp with groups and loads of fun,
Hope to see you around

Welcome @Chimerasnyx. Looking forward to seeing you in game. What division are you planning on participating in?

Welcome @Chimerasnyx

We practice organised chaos here.
See you in the verse.

Hello @Chimerasnyx and welcome to ORG !!!

Welcome Chimerasnyx!!! Great to have you in ADI!

thanx guys, im more of a merc combat mostly, I do a little bit of everything though

Welcome to ADI, Well this can be a great place to learn things about flying for sure. I fly most evenings SCT and am always in mumble feel free to jump in anytime and hit me up. What combat ship you flying most right now?

Welcome, Chimerasynx, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome @Chimerasnyx, Chaotic good is welcome, just avoid the paint on the walls. See you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI Chimera. I’m glad you joined the team. What division are you heading to?

Chaotic Good can be wonderful if played correctly. Confusing that with Chaotic Chaotic is merely a headache so tread randomly lol Welcome to ADI Chimera! Ask around if you’ve problems or need a hand as we provide solutions to both around here.

ya im heading to the marine div

Hi Chimera… lol after talking with you in-game during that Cyclone shenanigans on Microtech we did the other day and hearing some of your background, now I see your intro and your “I do things” post title has me chucking.

Glad you’re in the Org, see you in the Stanton system!

© 2013 - 2019 Atlas Defense Industries LLC