Hi everyone! -Soris

Good afternoon all!

My name is Soris I am based in Georgia and have been playing and developing games for nearly 10 years. The verse has been awesome so far and I am excited to work with you guys! (I have been playing for less than a week, but it has been a great experience.) Feel free to ask me anything.

Hey there @Soris , let me be the first to welcome you to the Org! Glad to have you with us, we are here to help get you up to speed with the game! Hope to see you out there!

Welcome to ADI, Soris! Glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hey @Soris, welcome to ADI! You’ve found a great group of people to learn from and play with here! As a developer, I’m sure you look at the game from a completely different lens and I can’t wait to chat and hear some of your thoughts. Looking forward to seeing you in Mumble and the verse!

Hey @Soris, Welcome to ADI. Oh, you joined at the right time to next year is going to be amazing for SC and should bring very better experience. If you need any help on the FPS side feel free to reach out. Hope to see you out in the verse!!!

Hey @Soris welcome to ADI
Great to see a gave dev on board, I have dabbled in UE5 in the past for design and landscape purposes.
If you need anything drop me a message and I will reply when I am online.
See you in the verse!

Hello @Soris!!! Welcome to the org. Super friendly bunch of people to play with. I look forward to flying with you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! Look forward to seeing you in the verse! If you have any questions or need any help feel free to reach out!

Welcome to ADI @Soris and the Verse O7
Make sure to join in on the many different ops to gain great new skills to help in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, Soris! There’s a ton of complexity to discover in SC even for an alpha. I hope you enjoy the ride like I have! Let me know if there’s anything I can do for you!

Welcome to ADI Soris. We have a fair number of players from the state of Georgia, all of them awesome. I look forward to witnessing your contribution. No pressure. Where do your interests in game lie?